Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Strike For Gage | Bowl-A-Thon

Bonwood Bowl (2500 S. Main Street, SLC, UT)
Lanes: 42 | Bumper Lanes: 20

Date: April 28, 2012
Time: 2:00 - 5:00 PM
SILENT AUCTION held from 2:00 to 4:00 PM

Entrance Fee: $10 Per Person (Minimum Donation)
 $5 for children (15 and under)

- Includes:
-2 Games of 9-Pin No Tap
-Shoe Rental

Pre-Registration: runandroll4gage@gmail.com
-Please let us know the following via email
-Number of participants in your party (6 per lane)
-Ages of participants
-Name(s), Phone Number(s), Email(s) of participants

Payment: All payment taken on day of event
-Checks payable to "Gage Thompson Donation"
-Credit/Debit cards via Paypal at event

Services:
-The Runnin Cafe (Speedy, Hot and Homemade)
-Trophy Room Lounge
-On Tap: 6
-Bottles/Cans: 29

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I am a friend of Brett and Leni's and they made me aware of your sweet little boy and his struggles. He is a dear-heart and your family is so strong! While my husband and I will be out of town for your fundraiser in April, we have an item we would like to donate to your silent auction. It is a brand new Rossignol snowboard (size 148) designed by my husbands ad agency here in Salt Lake City. It is valued at $300 and for a female.
    Can you tell me how I can get this board to you please. Also, know that your family and Gage is in so many thoughts and prayers each day. I'm amazed at his strength and courage. What a true superhero!
    Sincerely,
    Amy Leininger and Rheda Fouad (801-597-1858)
    chipper183@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete